craps .

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Reverted

Alhamdulillahh a day before Ramadhan my Chrish reverted. I was there!  I watched him reverted! Alhamdulillahh my parents allowed me to go to KL for that.

He has got a lot to learn. He is attending classes on weekends. Alhamdullilah he performs solah, Friday prayer, and fasting,  sahur, he did well so far I am much impressed.

I hope I can take good care of him, not letting him go astray. Hopefully we will always remind each other for good.

I feel blessed that Allah sent me such a great guy to love and to be loved. I hope we will get through thick and thin and always love each other for eternity.

Hopefully everything will be alright..

Aamiinnn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

comelnya...

good luck.

Unknown said...

Thank you =]

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...