craps .

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Rindu.

So I have finished my study.
Now I have to stay in Kuantan
Leaving him in KL

Our plan is to save money
And get married..
Maybe next year aamiinn
Until then we gotta survive this long distance

Missing him every sec
Don't know how to control this feeling

It's almost our fourth year together
But we are still so much in love like the first month

We rarely fight.
Rarely.
Maybe once a month? Idk
I can't even remember

He is very polite
He never call me names
So we never had horrible fight
There's no "bodoh,fuck,pelacur,etc"

Therefore we always make up right after the arguments
We said sorry..calm hugs..and said love you..

We text each other everyday
Borak2
Being silly

I just love everything we have
I am sure he is the one for me
I was never this happy

He loves me so much I wish he will always be

Hopefully we will be together soon.
Soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...