craps .

Monday, June 20, 2016

Date

And so when some people might say the date we picked is too soon..

He told me..

"Dont feel bad about it ya.. As long it would make you happy im ok with it "

And so he said he loves me in every way..

I am glad I keep him even when some people told me I should not because he was not a Muslim.

Isn't that how love should be? You have to fight for it no matter what people say.

I know him as a person better than those people and I know he is the best guy I have ever had in my life.

Just because he was not a muslim doesn't mean he's a bad person. He is way better than some Muslim people I know.

We have made it this far.. I know we will make it through.

I am confident with my choice and I am sticking to it. I am glad I am a firm one and that I don't easily let other people's opinions ruin my life.

May Allah bless our relationship till..

aamiinn..

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...