craps .

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Fear of love

Sometimes i am afraid to love
I am afraid to commit.

Coz i am afraid love might betray me

What if one day my lover comes to me
And say "sorry.. But i have fallen in love with someone else"

What if one day i caught my lover having deep romantic conversation with another woman

What if one day my lover says he doesn't feel anything about me anymore

What if..
One day i am the one who do all of the above

Why people can love someone so much now

And forget it later 


I want to capture the memories
The memories of my love journey
So that one day when one of us has started to forget

The memories might help
The videos
The moments.

Well i guess technology isn't that bad

Except for wechat lol
I hate that thing. 
It opens the very chances there are to cheat. 

I wonder again.
How could someone cheats on his/her partner but then claims that he/she loves the partner. Like seriously ?

I can't accept that. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...